Monday, April 13, 2009

I Love Vacations!!!

I don't have much to update. It has pretty much been just a lot of the same old... I am getting very excited for the warm weather, so we can get out of the house a little more. A few weeks ago, I was feeling a little homesick, and RJ had Spring Break, so we decided to take a trip to Utah. My dad got a new puppy (named Sly), and I couldn't wait to see him. =) He was adorable, and completely captured Mylee's attention. Next time I need a baby sitter, I think I'll just borrow Dad's dog. ;) Since the pup isn't potty trained yet, they had a small board banning the puppy from the carpet. Mylee spent ALL of her time by that board, and didn't even seem to mind the puppy nibbling on her fingers. Since our dogs are big, I think she liked the fact that she was bigger than itty bitty little Sly.
I just about died laughing when he got ahold of her sleeve. She amost did a flip over the board.

I thought it was really cute when Mylee got her first taste of a fudgecicle (spelling?)


It doesn't look like it in the picture, but she loved it !
This is my bro Luke and his son Todd giving Mylee a big kiss...
Does that make them kissing cousins? Mylee already is boy crazy. I don't know what I'm going to do when she is a teenager. I took her to see the new Hannah Montana movie (Yes, I love Hannah Montana! So sue me! =) And NO, Mylee is not named after Miley Cyrus.) with Nicole and Tiffany (my beautiful sisters in law) and I had to take her out in the middle of the movie because she kept making googly eyes and giggling loudly at the boys behind us.
Mylee is a cute sleeper. One time, RJ went up to check on her, and she was on her tummy with her arms spread-eagle, her knees tucked under, and her bum in the air. I think her favorite though is to scoot so far into the corner of her crib that she can't possibly have any room to breath. And it is impossible to keep a blanket on her.
A friend of ours gave us this adorable tricycle, and while it's still a bit big for her, Mylee loves it!
Mylee also loves the piano. This is a common occurence in our house. She even sings along sometimes. I hope that means she will be really excited about piano lessons and actually practice =)

Grampa Walker said he was playing the piano with her one day and she was pounding and singing along. When he started singing too, she threw a huge tantrum! As soon as he stopped singing, she was happy and continued singing... Wondering if it was a coincidence, he started singing again, only to have her throw another tantrum. Apparently she was singing a solo and didn't appreciate him singing along!
Wondering what a day in the life of me looks like? This is pretty much it...


Except sometimes, she's crying... =)

We had a fantastic Easter. Mylee ate a bunch of peeps, so she was happy... And we got to hang out with the fam. It is really nice having family close by, especially during holidays... Here's Mylee heartily enjoying a peeps, and Sidekick in his customary position, hoping she'll drop some for him. They are best buds now that he has realized she's a food source...

We put Mylee's hair up, and she looked adorable...

Until her hair tyes fell out, and everyone said she looked like a devil baby...

But she will always be my little angel... =)

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Thanks for the pics! I sure miss you! And Mylee is a doll! What a cute little girl. Wish I could give her a sqeeze!