Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok, Ok, So She Takes After Me Too!

So, this is my official apology. Apparently RJ thinks I'm a tad stubborn as well, so I shouldn't blame it all on him. And I have to admit, I can be pretty hard headed, so I guess Mylee didn't have a chance. When I think about it though, I am very grateful that Mylee knows what she wants and is stubborn. I taught Early Childhood last year, and in the parenting unit, I showed a video by Barbara Coloroso. I remember her saying that parents of strong willed children should actually be grateful because while the kids aren't easily controlled by their parents, they likewise aren't easily controlled by their peers. So while it may be frustrating to me that I can't just tell her what to do, hopefully she won't be easily influenced by her peers as well...

Here I am making her sound like a stubborn little brat. That is sooo not the case! Mylee is actually a very sweet little girl. She laughs a lot, smiles a lot, and is generally just a very happy and curious baby. I feel so very very blessed to be her mom.

No comments: