Monday, October 13, 2008

For those of you who care, here are the pics of my new kitchen at school. I love it oh so much! Here are our gas ranges. I've only had one fire so far. It was a grease fire that the kids tried to BLOW out. Smart ones... Undoubtedly there will be many more, but we also have a mondo humongous fire extinguisher that I made sure all the kids know how to use. It should be an interesting and fun year!

Complete with stainless steel prep tables and

a SMART board even!

The 3 compartment sink for dishwashing as well as our brand spanking new ice machine that is quiet enough I don't have to yell over it. Crazy the things you get excited about huh?

Also, here are pics of the infant/toddler room. This was before it was completely set up, but it gives a general idea...

The ceiling is really cute, although a bit much in my opinion. I was told it cost $40,000.

No comments: